My whole life, these men who were supposed to show us how to live our lives, we are supposed to respect and trust and honor them. Well, they've all disappointed me and betrayed me and thrown me away. Why do I let them? Why do we let them? It doesn't make any sense. And I'm sick of it.

My whole life, these men who were supposed to show us how to live our lives, we are supposed to respect and trust and honor them. Well, they've all disappointed me and betrayed me and thrown me away. Why do I let them? Why do we let them? It doesn't make any sense. And I'm sick of it.

My whole life, these men who were supposed to show us how to live our lives, we are supposed to respect and trust and honor them. Well, they've all disappointed me and betrayed me and thrown me away. Why do I let them? Why do we let them? It doesn't make any sense. And I'm sick of it.